Ambilight crushed after color configuration

• Hello, I'm new to this forum because I stumble over a weird problem with my raspberry pi2 hyperion ambilight ws2801 set-up:

After I was able to calibrate the color-settings via hypercon.jar using the instant SSH connection to check out the results (and they turned out to become really nice in my case), I just saved the results and I created the configuration file for kodi. After putting this file on the kodi sd-card into the config folder and after restarting the system, ALL LEDs are off... ? And I have no clue or any idea, what may cause this malfunction... My first thought was to check out the cable connection but every soldering-point seems to be ok....

Even when I trie this setting with my backup hyperion.conig.json of the settings before the calibration the LEDs are out....

Has anybody an idea what maybe cause this error?

Thank you in advance....

ps: I was able to check the led stripe functions with a separate controller and here everything works fine... hmm.... ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!