Android?

• First of all I would like to Thank you for incredible piece of software, I've been running Hyperion for about 3 weeks now and can't get enough, and what an awesome DIY project.

So here's my question, if it was already asked and answered I'm sorry but I couldn't find it. Is it possible in some way run Hyperion on Android devices? a specially on Amazon Fire TV. I'm talking bout Kodi. Running an instance of hyperion on RPi then connect to it from Kodi on AFTV? How one would go about wiring all it together?

Thank you for any answers, directions and/or tips.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I bought me an fire tv stick from amazon installed kodi, but need to test hyperion now, had some hardware issues..maybe later that day i can test it...but if it should work, we can it only use within kodi...i thought maybe i can use netflix with hyperion :(

• I bought me an fire tv stick from amazon installed kodi, but need to test hyperion now, had some hardware issues..maybe later that day i can test it...but if it should work, we can it only use within kodi...i thought maybe i can use netflix with hyperion :(

Thank you TPmodding, that's the only reason I got AFTV is for Kodi, I don't use it for anything else. It would be awesome if it would work. I'm eager to hear your results, are you using AFTV combined with RPi? Arduino? or AFTV alone? But then how would one run Hyperion on AFTV which is running version of android.

• Ok, I think I got it figure it out. I was able to connect to my RPi3 which is running hyperion through Kodi on my Windows box and it looked like it worked couldn't tell exactly TV is in different room then my Windows box.

So if it worked like that, then would I be able to run hyperion on my Linux server which is running Ubuntu 14.04 then connect my AFTV to the server which is running hyperion? am I getting ahead of my self?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!