ArchPi unable to turn off leds

• hi,

my setup is already complete, my hyperion app is already working, but i have this problem: on boot there is rainbow swirl (aside from effect declared in boot sequence at config.json ) running and and i cannot turn it off, it shows even inside kodi. and i am not also able to show red and blue color of my led, my setup is:
    My setup is: Archlinux, Kodi 17.

thank you ion advance for your help.

• Ok, you don't use a "sketch" so ignore that bit. Still check the " "colorOrder" : " setting in the config file. I'm not sure what it the correct value it for your type of LED's.

It almost sounds as if you have something else sending the rainbow swirl other then Hyperion. Maybe during you testing you where trying something that auto-starts at boot?

hope it helps

• i already check all the processes but i see no other process using hyperion service. I found out also that when I disable the smoothing in config.json, rainbow swirl effect gone but hyperion is not working in Kodi. please help...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!