cannot get hyperion and arduino to work with apa102

• hello everyone, basicaly for few days i was trying to connect my arduino atmega 2560 with pi3 and apa102 on arduino to work as ambilight, i had it working for few hours before i cut my strip and had to replace config's files for right number of leds. now its not working, i already freshly installed osmc just be sure but it didnt help...when i switch everything on leds go from red to green to blue and stay on...i had sketch copied to arduino just to see if im not having short circuit or something and it worked as supposed to..meaning (rainbow, rain and other effects from fastled library samples) is just that somehow it doesnt want to work with pi, but led on arduino is blinking in Hi freq as it is receiving from pi, just no display :( here is sketch from arduino:[MEDIA=pastebin]SCzM1pAi[/MEDIA]
    here is hyperion config file:[MEDIA=pastebin]gf0QGSBP[/MEDIA]
    and my log: [MEDIA=pastebin]gyUJkRFE[/MEDIA]
    and this is config.txt [MEDIA=pastebin]1KGxEJWS[/MEDIA]
    please if someone can figure out what is wrong come back to me...sometimes i unpluged arduino to change sketch to ignore part where ttyACM0 is unavailable.
    Thank you joural

• so i managed to solve it myself... problem was in sketch if anyone has same problem try this:
    line:

Code
    Serial.print("Ada\n"); // Send "Magic Word" string to host

and replace with:

Code
    Serial.print("Ada"); // Send "Magic Word" string to host

good luck.truly amazing project.

• That's weird - Hyperion never cares what comes back over the serial port

Yes it actually might not be a solution asomehow got it to work for while and i thought that missing \n was the reason, however i messing again with it (trying to increase baudrate and it now again isnt working.seems like my setup is kinda temperamental, as i think i have same config that got it to work on arduino and hyperion and it just isnt working... :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!