Can't get the leds to turn on

• Hi everyone!
    My problem, as you can see by the title, is that I can't get the raspberry pi to turn on the leds.
    I'm using Raspberry Pi 2 with the newest version of LibreElec up to this date, I'm getting the signal with the EasyCap and I'm working with 2812b led strip.
    I've tested the led strip with an Arduino test code and everything works perfectly (of course with the resistor on the data pin). And also I've tested my level shifter that I made with two mosfets and everything is fine there.
    When I'm connecting through ssh I'm able to get a screenshot of the signal that is going by HDMI calbe then I was able to adjust the crop values.
    The thing is that my leds are not getting any information at all so I hope someone could help me find the solution.
    In the following links are all the information that I thought it would be helpful.

.config.json file:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]fag0mKGg[/MEDIA]

Get Log:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]2fbk5Fpz[/MEDIA]

Start and stop:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]4ufWVFZG[/MEDIA]

Send config:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]tisGR1zn[/MEDIA]

Screenshot:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]dkEa8pWv[/MEDIA]

Set color:
    https://pastebin.com/DdQKbDci

And the interestig thing is here because when im trying to set a color it returns to me "Unable to connect to host" though I'm still connected by ssh so I don't know what it's reffering to.

Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!