Can't update Hyperion through HyperCon

• Hi! I cant update my Hyperion with Hypercon or through terminal. I'm getting this error:

Code
    SSH Traffic:
    ssh connected
    ssh out:     cd /tmp && wget -nv -N https://raw.github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion/master/bin/install_hyperion.sh && chmod +x install_hyperion.sh && sudo sh ./install_hyperion.sh HyperConInstall ; rm install_hyperion.sh
    ssh out:     wget: kann die Host-Adresse ᅡ카ᄏraw.github.comᅡᆱᅡᆱ nicht auflᅢᄊsen
    ssh out:     rm: Entfernen von ¬ダinstall_hyperion.sh¬タワ nicht mᅢᄊglich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Is this a temporary error or am I doing something wrong?

Didn't update for a long time because it was all working well and now I want to add some Hue lights. My old setup is still working:

Thanks in advance!

• Yes I guess so. It's connected to a switch behind my television cabinet which is connected to my modem. All other devices have internet and I can use the Hyperion app. Also connected it directly to my modem without succces and getting same error.

• This is what i'm getting at the moment.

Code
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ ping google.com
    ping: unknown host google.com
    pi@raspberrypi ~ $ ping 8.8.8.8
    PING 8.8.8.8 (8.8.8.8) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_req=1 ttl=49 time=14.1 ms
    64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_req=2 ttl=49 time=13.2 ms
    64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_req=3 ttl=49 time=13.0 ms
    64 bytes from 8.8.8.8: icmp_req=4 ttl=49 time=13.3 ms

So it looks like the Pi has connection right?

Tried the rp3 today, it looks like this one has no problems to install Hyperion through SSH.

But cant get it to start with Hypercon

Code
    ssh out:     sudo systemctl start hyperion.service 2>/dev/null ; sudo /etc/init.d/hyperion start 2>/dev/null ; sudo /sbin/initctl start hyperion 2>/dev/null

Any idea's? Followed the Tutorial in the Wiki twice now.

• Thanks for your help TPmodding!

I made my own network setup so thats possible. As I mentioned the setup and effects with the rpi3 is working now on OSMC. The only problem I still have is that I can take both screenshots from internal and v4l2 grabber. Only the ledstrip dont respond when in OSMC menu and Kodi Checker is enabled (kodi checker menu is unchecked). Do you maybe know what this can be? Can make a new topic if necessary

• It works when I playback a video from OSMC or when I use the Android app. When I take a screenshot with HyperCon when playing a video with OSMC it shows me a screenshot from the video playing. When I stop the video then go back to menu and take a screenshot. It shows an screenshot from the v4l2 grabber. So thats where I am now, everything works only the ledstrip wont respond to the v4l2 grabber but I can see the screenshot.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!