Changing hyperion.config.json priority for v4l2graber and frame grabber with remote?

• Hi. I am usin Hyperion on Odroid C2, there is a way to change the priority from the v4l2grabber on the hyperion.config.json with some script that can be activate with a remote key or on Kodi itself?

I am using a external frame grabber fushicay, and for external sources (PS3, tv turner) works flawless as long the priority on v4l2grabber is higher that frame grabber from Kodi.

On Libreelec the external grabber leaves to be desire, som images doesn't light, the frame grabber works best.

So my solution it's been changing the priority value for the v4l2grabber when using Libreelec and changing again when using external sources. I am doin that by accessing the hyperion.config.json e mannually change the value.

I need a solution that allow to change the priority value on v4l2grabber that do not requires me to ssh Libreelec to manually change the file every time.

???

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!