duration prefix back please

• i recently have read that the duration prefix has been cancelled out of hyperion? Why?
    I used this for clear state effect. hereby my scripts

autoxec.py in/home/.kodi/userdata

cause of duration the effect would keep playing 24 hours after watching a movie a affect would called up, but with this new hyperion the effect only stays on for a couple minutes and then goes to clear state, i have read about replacing the bootsequance to initaleffectin here: https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/pull/30

but this didn't work for me, i also read that its only compatible with hyperion.ng or something, don't know what it is.

could the devs please put --duration back, or give us the possibility to add an static effect, not color when no content is played?

Thank You!

• the background feature is awesome so im not using this in autoxec.py anymore
    but i got an script that loads a custom effect, these should be able to run 24 hours with the --duration tag. Now these times when i open that script by a button, the only stays on for a maybe an minute, max 2 and then automaticly falls back to the background initialEffect.

EDIT: mm strange, till now the effect is already up for 5 min

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!