External Grabber Error 2

• Hey everyone, I have been using this project on my raspberry pi for the last few years with little issues and have finally gone down the route of using a video grabber for my other devices. I have the Easycap USBTV007 chipset and Hyperion just seems to throw Error 2 every time I try to start Hyperion using it. But if I change my condo back to use the internal grabber, then my lights work fine. Is there a step I may have missed or something I should try? Thanks in advance!

• I have tried lsusb command and this is what I get, does this mean the seller sold me a fake USBTV007?

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 534d:0021

Devices 001, 002 and 003 seem to show microsystems corp and Linux foundation. However I’m not seeing USBTV007 pop up like others do. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• I can also see video0 in the list when I issue the command 'ls -lh /dev/'; which is another good sign. However since changing the config to use the grabber, now I receive the following error constantly, even if I revert the config back to use the internal grabber. Which is odd as HyperCon is generating the config itself, so how would it be creating a syntax error through auto generation? I would expect this sort of error if I had put the config together myself.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!