Flicker on dark to bright scene change

• Using a RPi2 to control the LEDS, and Kodi addon as source. If there is a scene change while watching where darkness suddenly becomes bright there is usually a flicker in the middle of the sudden transition. If the light transition is gradual or moves around the screen there is no problem. I've tried two different bit rates with no change. I realize the cause could be a number of things, but was hoping maybe someone else has experienced this and knew a solution.

• Wanted to respond to my own post in case any one else experiences this. I noticed eventually that this occurred only on certain content, and started checking the info trying to find the difference. I had Kodi set to adjust refresh rate on playback, and anything that was at 23.976 fps would result in the flicker. Anything at 25 or 60 fps was fine. I turned the refresh rate adjustment off and everything works ok so far.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!