Has anyone created any new effects yet??

• I hope so that all available effects are currently at our repo

If you may interested in effects development just have a look at the effects dir. You don't need much code for it :)
    Just a little bit digging :)

• I've created a couple of flag effects for Euro 2016:

Portugal Code:

France Code:

Feel free to make the matches more enjoyable.

• @mvaladas i know this is an old thread,

I am really interested in your flag effects! i am trying to accomplish something similar except i require the flags to scroll in and out of my matrix, How would i go about acheiving this?
    have you created any more flags since?

Cheers

• @Seb Atkins I did the effects for the Euro 2016 to watch some matches at home with friends. After that I never gave them any more thought.
    Scrolling in and out should not be too difficult. The way I thought about it, each flag is a single row of coloured pixels. I used 9 instead of 3 for the french flag because it made the colors line up better, but in theory you should only need 3 pixels for the red, white and blue.

In any case, you just have to push the pixels left or right in the array to achieve that effect.

Good luck, have fun!

• @mvaladas This is where i am so far,

i have used your french flag as a test along with some parts from the Knightrider effect, The whole matrix lights up all at once and then fades out and stays off, i cant seem to get the pixels scrolling across the matrix,

Could you point out where i am going wrong and maybe point me in the right direction?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!