Hello, Error while reading data from host - hoping for a little help.

• Hello Everyone,

New here, but hoping I can be a little cheeky and get some assistance?

I'm using an RPi3/WS2812b LEDs and hyperion (OS is just the latest Raspbian.) My intentions is just to have the Pi as a headless device with my Nvidia shield running Kodi.

I've been tinkering around for a couple hours now and have finally got the software working I think, I'm yet to do anything with the shield regarding integration. I'm simply trying to get my LEDs to light up and run the test pattern, however currently the only response I see after a substantial (30 second delay) is:

The error while reading data from host also seems to occur when using Hypercon to change the colours from my PC directly, or from the terminal directly on the Pi. I can only assume this is something to do with my cabling? I am currently connected with the ground on pin 6, and the Data Line on GPIO18 (pin 12).

Any help would be greatly appreciated in diagnosing this before I redo all my soldering

[MEDIA=pastebin]AELrJxWa[/MEDIA] - Log
    [MEDIA=pastebin]bjPtA407[/MEDIA] - Config.json

• Have the same error. Reinstalled raspbian today and couldnt get it to work.

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo hyperion-remote --color red
    hyperion-remote:
        version   : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
        build time: Apr  5 2018 01:57:05
    Connected to localhost:19444
    Set color to 255 0 0
    Error while reading data from host

if i try to start it manually it just fails.

The hole log:

my config (removed the framegrabber just for testing):

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!