Hot LEDs

• Hi

So after a long weekend with lots of swearing and tears, I finally got my system working. WS2812b led strip, RPI3 and Elegoo Arduino. Frame grabber and splitter all good. Tried all sorts of setup, osmc, openelec, finished images but nothing worked, so I installed Raspian from new and went from the cmd line in Putty. All now working and the effect on PS4 and Appletv is pretty cool.

Two problems that I have, One, part of my LED strip is getting pretty hot, only about 4-5 leds in one area - As I have a 65 inch setup I am powering at both ends, is this ok'? Should I try to replace the area that is hot with the few leds that I had left over from a 5m strip?

Second, Hyperion on windows doesnt seem to be working that great for me, I can start stop the lights, but when I write out the files, I dont think it is working properly - I tried to write out for border detection but it just didnt work, I edited congig manually with putty and this worked. It seems strange as I originally wrote the config with Hyperion in windows after I did the cmd line install.

Other than that, I purchased the app for my phone, but it dont find any servers - is this only running in conjunction with Kodi?

Thanks for any advice/help you could give.

• So I edited the hyperion.config with putty and added the IP of my Raspberry PI under json, now I can connect and control the LEDs with my iphone. Not sure why I cannot send the config with the Hyperion under windows.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!