Hue Strip+Pi3B+Kodi=wrong host IP!

• Hi Everyone!

Hoping for some advice on an IP issue Im having. I am looking to use a raspberry pi 3B+ to run philips hue light strip off Kodi on my 4K TV. I believe I have the settings correct and I can use the SSH commands in Hypercon but as soon as I try to run a video in kodi, I get an error from kodi saying "unable to connect to hyperion. Wrong host IP". I also get an error in my SSH traffic saying "unable to connect to host" when I try to use the colorpicker.

In my hardware section I currently have the IP for my hue bridge and the long username that I created through the hue instructions. My SSH settings work just fine connected to my Pi. The only other thing I have enabled is the boot effect but that wouldnt affect anything. The Kodi is running on my android tv and the addons Hyperion host ip address is set to my pi as well. Everyhting else seems to match up well.

I also am not using a physical screen grabber. Just using the Kodi application for it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!