Hue switch blue light

• Hi everybody,

in my config I just got 1 Hue Iris, nothing special.
    The idea was to see if I can handle hyperion.

In general the hue works and change color to the movies one but there is allways a switch to a dark blue until the hue has the right color.

Of course there are many changes of color and so it feels like a blue "strobo" from the club.
    Even if I browse the mainmenu of my osmc the hue is raging and switching the color from the menu blue to the "dark error blue" about twice a second.

Any idea? I changed the config in each way without any result :(

Best regards
    Jens

• Please post your config (using pastebin or something similar). Very rarely and some time ago I also experienced random blue flashes once every 1-2 minutes. This strangely disappeared when I restarted the whole OS, so I never spend much thought on this. Maybe it has something to do with the JSON communication with Kodi, but its is a long shot.

• Here is my config:

[MEDIA=pastebin]af0GT8DR[/MEDIA]

I tried the following steps without any result so far:

- reinstall hyperion
    - reset hue bridge
    - create secound unser for the hue bridge
    - router and bridge restart with 1 min power disconected
    - read the log of hyperion

thx for your help :)

Edit:
    I made a short video just staying in the menu ...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• ty thats a hugh update for me.
    Now the massive flickering has gone.
    Sadly the hue stay blue now instead of switch off if there is a black screen.
    Ofc this is annoying... do you have an idea for solution?

• Im sry but I dont understand. The pull request is done and I thought I have to update my Hyperion. I used Hypercon for the update but my problem remains. What have I done wrong? How do I establish the fix?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!