Hypercon display issue - not usable

• Hey guys,

i recently downloaded hyperCon and wanted to set everything up but unfortunatly i cant use hypercon. When i move my move over the UI it change into a big mess.

here is some video footage of the issue:
    [MEDIA=googledrive]0B1hKz1CYJQVkY0pzSDFvTDR0d3M[/MEDIA]

I have java 8 and windows 8 64-bit. Does anybody of you has this kind of issue or does someone knows how to fix it?
    If i download hypercon on my girlfriends notebook with windows 10 i have no probs. It has something to do with my pc but what?
    Maybe someone have hints for solving this issue? Did i missed maybe something?

• Hey, thanks for reply. Had the same idea with graphic drivers but no change. i will try reinstalling java.

edit: removed java and reinstalled it. The Problem still exists. :( Now its starts after few seconds. The first 4-7 seconds i can use hypercon but then everything get messed up again

• Hey, Java is rendering in Direct3D which is causing the bug. It can be fixed by creating a new Environment Variable called J2D_D3D and setting the value to false :)

On Windows 7 -> Right click My Computer -> Advanced System Settings -> Environment Variables.. -> Create

Worked for me, hope it helps :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!