Hyperion docker image?

• Has anyone played around with being able to deploy Hyperion through a docker image? In my case it would likely be on an 64bit PC running Linux.

I couldn't find any pre built containers, but in theory, is there any reason Hyperion wouldn't work as a docker?

I was mainly considering so I could play with the Hyperion.ng alpha, but easily switch back and forth with the stable branch. Just don't want to waste time putting it together if it will not work.

• USB and Serial can be made to work fairly easily.

I went to compile hyperion.ng last night and there were a ton of dependencies and libraries that I was missing. I try to keep my base installation fairly clean, and use most my apps as dockers outside of kodi. I'll mess around with it. I couldn't really think of a reason it wouldn't work. I just didn't know if someone had already tried or if there was a specific reason people had not.

• USB and Serial can be made to work fairly easily.

I went to compile hyperion.ng last night and there were a ton of dependencies and libraries that I was missing. I try to keep my base installation fairly clean, and use most my apps as dockers outside of kodi. I'll mess around with it. I couldn't really think of a reason it wouldn't work. I just didn't know if someone had already tried or if there was a specific reason people had not.

Have you finally got a docker image of hyperion running?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!