Hyperion-lirc

• I like the idea, but i am not sure if this may better placed in a Kodi addon (This is no solution for non kodi users i know) which sends the execution you like via json.
    If i have a look at the overall download statistics, not sure if the usecase is really (often)given inside hyperiond.

OT: It is time to restructure Hyperion to split it up between extensions and core. To get as much extension as possible without to bloat up the core more and more :)

• I like the idea, but i am not sure if this may better placed in a Kodi addon (This is no solution for non kodi users i know) which sends the execution you like via json.
    If i have a look at the overall download statistics, not sure if the usecase is really (often)given inside hyperiond.

OT: It is time to restructure Hyperion to split it up between extensions and core. To get as much extension as possible without to bloat up the core more and more :)

Well, for everyone that uses hyperion with multiple hdmi sources and runs kodi for example on a htpc, this could be useful. Also this way you can launch effects without running kodi, for ambient lighting purposes. That is the main reason I still run kodi on my pi, since it handles the keypresses and launches hyperion or effects etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!