hyperion mod??

• Hello forum!
    I have been an idea and wanted to know if it can be possible ....
    The idea would be to create a mod for hyperion smd5050 led strip (or other led strip of single color) which would be in the living room of our house, the idea is that taking several points (4-5) in the bottom of the screen, hyperion analyze and dynamically change the light to a single color ..... so if the movie (or play) is in a desert, the color was brown, if in the water, the color was blue and if in a forest green color outside ..... thus dynamically ambilight would have a single color but designed for our rom *#*
    I would appreciate a response from the forum to at least know if it could be or not. Thank you so much!

• MMMMM if I set the values to 10% can get only one dynamic color changed automatically?? good idea!!

I can select only the down part of screen & set the values to 10% ?? the idea is obtain only one color but the down part of screen I dont need the up part of screen.....

You have any tutorial to apply hyperion to SMD5050 led strip??

Thanks for your help penfold42!! =)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!