Hyperion UDP as single device

• Hi.
    I want to add rgb device as hyperion udp.
    So i have flashed device with rgb support and is working if i have as primary arduino and as secondary esp device.
    On controller i have this firmware https://github.com/SciLor/ESP8266_Hyperion_LED-Controller

Now i want to configure this device as single one. So no arduino. I want to start hyperion and sends udpraw directly to this device.
    This is my config but it does not work:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]Y55wibEf[/MEDIA]

Can someone paste a config file that should work if there is only one udp device used in hyperion.

• Offizieller Beitrag

is the port correct?

you just have the framegrabber, is that correct?

"framegrabber" :
    {
    "width" : 64,
    "height" : 64,
    "frequency_Hz" : 10.0,
    "priority" : 890
    },

• Hi. Have solved it. It now works on x86 and armlogic 905x. It can use single rgb led strip and uses only one hyperiond deamon.

This is config for armlogic if it will be useful for someone.

[MEDIA=pastebin]pPQdbR2Y[/MEDIA]

• i want to run a nuc with windows 10 and linux subsystem... i would like to use this method here... i think i could get it working... but my problem is i would like to have it inside of my webserver... so basically i need the ambilight pattern show up " the udp input signal from hyperion"
    after looking at your code im a little bit confused.. is this the whole code or just the udp part also what ios are u running? is the hyperion server running on windows also? thx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!