Hyperion with HDMI-Grabber?

• Hi there,

my setup is currently the following: 4K-AVR with two HDMI-Outputs -> HDFury Linker -> RCA-Converter -> USB-Videograbber -> RPi2 with Hyperion only (I use Shield TV for Kodi).

Since I'm not 100% happy with the result, I'm wondering if it is possible to use an HDMI-Grabber like Elgato Game Capture HD60 S (and unplug RCA-Converter and Videograbber) with Hyperion and the RPi, so the source material for the LEDs would be much much cleaner than before. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

• Hi Sucky,
    The issue with this is that it is not supported, in addition it does not support 24P and it is an expansive "grabber"
    I am thinking about this : https://m.fr.aliexpress.com/item/32850246818.html
    It is supposed To work on linux, it supports 24P and it is less expansive .. you just need a good 1080P device as your linker is doing the downscaling
    It is just an example of product, there are many similar products and vendors on this site.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!