Install on Rock64 LibreElec

• Hello,

recently i got my hands on a Rock64 board and i'm struggling to get hyperion installed through Hypercon, at first i got the "Wrong architecture error" then i started to fiddle with the install script to bypass this error and see if it will install but neither of the arq options is working for me.

The Rock64 board uses the same processor as Raspberry Pi, so i thought it should work fine.

Is there any way to install hyperion in this board, or at least point me to the right direction to make this happen?

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks for the response.

Yes i tried using this very same link, using cmake options given on line 41 and 37, but neither worked.

When running hyperiond i get "Unexpected error '('"

I tried compiling both on the board itself and on my mac and got the same result.

If it helps, i installed normaly though Hypercon on a LibreELEC build and later moved the files i compiled over, since i can't compile on LibreELEC system as is read only

any other tips i could try?

• could you paste the whole output pls...sounds a little bit like an config error

Sure.

In Armbian, i compiled with the following config:

cmake -DENABLE_DISPMANX=OFF -DENABLE_SPIDEV=OFF -DENABLE_FB=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -Wno-dev ..

I then ran hyperion and it worked like it should.

Then i zipped my build folder and moved to my LibreELEC install, on the same folder installed though HyperCon, but when i run i get the following output in /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log file:

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

The content of my hyperiond.sh file is the following:

#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/hyperion/bin /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"

and i also have the hyperiond file in /storage.hyperion/bin/hyperiond so i really don't know what is this "not found" error.

• did you try a "chmod +x hyperiond" on that file?

yes but with no luck unfortunately

when i run:

./hyperiond.sh

./hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

here are the binary file permissions:
    229437 -rwxrwxrwx 1 root root 1.9M Jul 24 21:32 hyperiond

Things i also tried:

bash hyperiond hyperion.config.json
    hyperiond: line 2: syntax error: unexpected "("

sh hyperiond hyperion.config.json

bash hyperiond

bash -x hyperiond.sh

+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:/usr/lib/pulseaudio:/storage/hyperion/bin:/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond:/storage/hyperion/bin:/storage/hyperion/bin /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond

hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

/storage/hyperion/bin/ hyperiond hyperion.config.json

-sh: /storage/hyperion/bin/: Permission denied

i did chmod -R 777 to the whole hyperion directory but it still doesn't work.

anything else you think i could try?

• could you please post your config

Sure. Here it is

[MEDIA=pastebin]X19BrYk0[/MEDIA]

I think it's something wrong with my hyperiond binary, i tested forcing Hypercon script install as if my board was a RPI3, and when i run hyperion i get an error asking for specific RPI libraries:

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: error while loading shared libraries: libbcm_host.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

but when i replace hyperiond with the one i compiled for my board i get the not found error posted above.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!