Issue with white when fading

• Hi, I've got a Ws2801 strip connected to a Raspberry Pi 3 with kodi on libreelec, I've followed the guide about color calibration and to get perfect white I need R105, G255, B60 on white level.
    However, when white fades to black this happens:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

It goes to green and it's quite annoying.
    Thanks for any help, :)

• Do you have a bench power supply or just a spare higher amperage supply to test with?

If you have a higher amperage power supply, around 8amp's. Do the led's perform the same with it in use, instead of the 3amp?

I have a feeling the power supply may be lying to you.

• Do you have a bench power supply or just a spare higher amperage supply to test with?

If you have a higher amperage power supply, around 8amp's. Do the led's perform the same with it in use, instead of the 3amp?

I have a feeling the power supply may be lying to you.

I don't, but I'll try it some how. What could be the reason behind it? The Power supply is supposedly pretty good but I don't know.

• My experience with 3amp wall-wart's is a vast majority are truly not what they claim.

Also 64 pixels consume 60mA per pixel at full power.(3 led's in a pixel at 20mA each = 60mA per pixel) 64 pixel's at full well consume about 3.8 Amps at full power. Just a tip.

• My experience with 3amp wall-wart's is a vast majority are truly not what they claim.

Also 64 pixels consume 60mA per pixel at full power.(3 led's in a pixel at 20mA each = 60mA per pixel) 64 pixel's at full well consume about 3.8 Amps at full power. Just a tip.

I've tied with a 10A psu and it's still the same, I need the same values and it still "stays" on green. Thanks for the tip still :)

• Zitat von "Sakerdot ñ[TABLE

[/TABLE], post: 7016, member: 1420"]I've tied with a 10A psu and it's still the same, I need the same values and it still "stays" on green. Thanks for the tip still :)

Hey Sakerdot ñ,

I'm currently having the same issues that you are describing in your post.
    Did you find a solution to the problem?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!