LED Configuration not correct?

• Hello,

I tried to configure Hyperion using HyperCon. I typed in the correct number of LEDs at each side. But if I look at an RGB picture (like the one attached) it seems that the colors are shifted downwards. So in the attached picture there are no LEDs showing the blue color like you can see on the TV.
    I also played around with the horizontal/vertical gap in the HyperCon tool but nothing changed.

Is the grabber (internal one) maybe wrong configured? I left these settings as default (64 x 64).

Thanks for your help!

• Try reversing the "1st LED offset" value. Example: a 10 becomes a -10 and a -20 becomes a 20.

To help, Could you post a photo of your led's set up and your hyperion config file?

• Are those channel adjustment really necessary? I'm guessing there needed to achieve an acceptable white from the LED's "("redChannel" : 230) ("greenChannel" : 230) ("blueChannel" : 150)"

If the channel adjustment are set to defaults (255) do you still see expected color from LED's when the screen is ether pure red, blue or green? What colors are off? If any.

I'm out of ideas. It's similar to a color order mismatch.

• Yes you're right these adjustments where made to achieve an acceptable white otherwise the white would be blueish. The pure colors (red, green, blue) are still correct if I change it to 255 but as I said the white would be blueish.

Edit: Ok it was my fault :unsure: I was just too stupid to count the wrong numbers of LEDs at the top of my TV.... thought the number were definitely correct...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!