Leds blinks during background python script is running

• Hi I will try my best post it as short as possible.

First thing first configuration:
    RPi3 + Arduino + WS2812b (3 meters)
    at RPi3 is installed LibreElec and works perfectly well without any additional background script.

Unfortunatelly I've installed w1-probe for DS18B20 temperature sensor, and simple control of power switch, at hi state of GPIO.
    During movie playback it appears that leds lights up for a tick and then back to it's normal and correct state of displaying matching colors.

Script basically gather data every 10 seconds, buffor it and with 60 sec duration sent it to mySQL server.

Any idea what;s could be wrong or, how to check this?

Thanks for any help.

• While no one reply to my issue I did some research.

Question is if anyone have tried to use Hyperion simultaneously with 1-wire sensosrs?

I'm loooking for any way to monitor data which is sent to arduino, so maybie is there any method to dump it to text file or generate log from calculation of colors that i could see what is going on and if it's problem with valuse send to arduino, or I just look in wrong direction?

• Hello, thank you for your answare.

I am using PIN 1 for power 6 for ground and 7 as data channel from following scheme:

My LED's are controlled by Arduino which is connected via USB with RPi.

I was reading link you attached to your post, but see no way it could help me solve the problem.
    One clue which appeared on my mind was the capacitor for anode and cathode, but from the othe hand I do have quite nice power supply for leds:
    http://www.tme.eu/pl/details/l…we-przemyslowe/mean-well/

Any hint maybie appears on your mind?

Thanks.

• why you don't give it a try...
    or maybe you can power the sensors with external psu?

I feel like we are not on the same page. What I meant was that I cannot find what I could use that link for. It's about controling led through GPIO but not the sensor. I don't know maybie the hint with the sound would be some help but as I wrote before I really just don't have any idea what to do next.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!