LEDs don't reflect external grabber

• My setup:

WS 2812b LEDs connected to Arduino Uno
    Rpi 2 w/ OpenELEC (official) Version: 8.0.4
    Installed Hyperion through Hypercon, verified basic functionality works (color wheel, effects)
    Also Hyperion iOS App works to set different effects/colors
    Using AV receiver 2nd HDMI out -> HDMI/component converter -> Ltd STK1160 grabber
    External grabber is grabbing pictures, which can be displayed by (Get picture from Grabber in Hypercon)

lsubs:
    Bus 001 Device 011: ID 05e1:0408 Syntek Semiconductor Co., Ltd STK1160 Video Capture Device
    Bus 001 Device 005: ID 2341:0043 Arduino SA Uno R3 (CDC ACM)

My Log: Hyperion Log and my Config: Hyperion Config

I can't get the Ambilight to work. I can see the boot swirl effect and I can also see the LED blinking on the Arduino, when the Rasbery communicates with the Arduino. It is also possible to set various effects with my iPhone app, but communication between the grabber and arduino seems not to work, whereby I'm able to grabb Pictures via Hypercon.

Can you please have a look at my config and give me an advise?

Cheers,
    Athu

• Offizieller Beitrag

1. try to set your priority in the v4l2 grabber part lower (lower>higher)
    2. is the usb grabber connected to your pi? may you need a powered usb hub

• Hi,
    thx for the advise.
    The grabber was connected to an old USB 2.0 hub. I just bought a new USB 3.0 hub to check if it is power related.
    I turned down the priority to 600, the internal grabber is disabled.
    It is still not working.
    Additionally I'm not able to grab a Picture by selecting "get Picture from grabber" anymore.
    If I try to the I'm getting a "Wait Indicator" from Windows, which only stops when I reboot the Pi.

Another question, Hyper con related, why does it not load all the Settings from my dat file when I start a new instance? Things like Output (to Arduino) "Bautrate" are always pointing to Defaults.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!