Leds not working

• Hello, i've made my ambilight project working last year with RPi+arduino+w2812b+openelec+hyperion, everithing was fine till one day the leds stoped working ... i've lost all my config files, and had to rewrite from what i found on web)
    P.S. i'm a total noob!!

• ok, thanks, here is my config :
    [MEDIA=pastebin]TKFYnvFG[/MEDIA]

now i got problems with colorpicker :
    ssh out: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh -c ff594b
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.3 (brindosch-2fbbcff/2f01dfa-1495880388
    ssh in: build time: Jun 3 2017 02:06:16
    ssh out: Unable to connect to host

but videoframegrabber works

also i have hypercon v1.03.3 (22.10.2017) .. if i stop then start hyperion ..hypercon freeze and i have to close it from task manager.
    another thing .. if i load hypercon setting .dat ... it allways switches from ttyUSB0 to ttySO and baud rate from 500.000 to 100.000

p.s. this is my arduino setup
    [MEDIA=pastebin]KAmsz7RD[/MEDIA]

• thanks for the help
    i've modified the sketch, changed the baud rate to 115200, remade the hypercon config .. pluged all in and it worked for kodi , not for videograbber
    changed the priority channels.. and even kodi didin't work anymore... reboot the whole thing kodi works again but after 10 min i get the flshing purple light (arduino) and everything stops working. I might have a power supply problem.. must check.
    Thank you for the sketch .. i will do some troubleshooting and come back here to report

L.E.
    everything it's working now, and i didn't do anything special ( cold reboot) ... i think the arduino board it's the problem

Thanks for all the help

L.E. fixed everything, bought a new arduino nano and all the problems disappeared

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!