Leds Not Working

• I have tested the LED's with an Arduino NodeMCU and can get all to work and respond well so I know hardware and wiring is fine.

I have followed Brindosch's tutorial in setting up OMSC and used HyperCon to install Hyperion.

Errors I can see are "ERROR: No valid config found"
    I have noticed the install files go to /usr/share/hyperion yet send config sends the config to /etc/hyperion is this correct?

My logs can be found https://hastebin.com/oqohogenel.js

I am running 266 APA102 LED's starting in the bottom left (if looking at the screen) running in an anti clockwise direction with an offset of positive 47 to get it to start in the correct place.

Pinouts on my Raspberry Pi 3 B are 19 Data in and 23 Clock in with the ground hooked up to pin 6 (GND)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Found my issue. Install was corrupted upon reinstall I was able to get internal capture working. Decided to swap to external due to buffering issues on the pi for my media. All up and working now. :) its great

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!