LEDs won't turn on when grabber is active

• Hi there,

I've been working on getting my LED setup to mirror the TV with a grabber. I'm using a pi2B with a Fushicai USBTV007 grabber. Any help would be appreciated.

I can get effects like the rainbow swirl and those work well and I know the grabber is working. I'm able to capture screenshots via SSH as well as through using other commands on my pi.

But when I switch on the grabber V4L2, no LEDs turn on.

Here's my current config file:
    https://pastebin.com/0sgW786L

The pi is detecting the grabber (since I can get captures), but here's confirmation:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 005: ID 1b71:3002 Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]
    Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0bda:8178 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8192CU 802.11n WLAN Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9514 Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ls /dev/video*
    /dev/video0

• Hi,
    I don't believe that the internal grabber should be enabled if using a USB grabber.

Try only enabling the "V4L2 GRABBER CONFIG" and remove or comment out "FRAME GRABBER CONFIG" or use Hypercon and uncheck it.

Hope it helps

• May be this wiki entry can help. [WIKI="II ) V42L-Grabber (USB-Grabber)"]Here[/WIKI]

Other then that have you confirmed the hdmi2av and the hdmi splitter are working properly?

• The splitter and hdmi2av must be working. I am definitely getting video to the grabber. I can get captures using hypercon.

I'd copied most of the config from the wiki you shared (just did not change to PAL). Unfortunately I still don't see any LEDs activating.

• I noticed in your config file that the crop values are set to a (very?) high value:

Code
    "cropLeft" : 20,
            "cropRight" : 20,
            "cropTop" : 20,
            "cropBottom" : 20,

Try lowering it, perhaps?

My config file is here [MEDIA=pastebin]u5MPCQPH[/MEDIA] , since we have a similar setup maybe it well help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!