LibreElec Amlogic S905 + Arduino

• Hi everybody, it was since yesterday that i'm trying to get to work hyperion on my configuration.
    The sketch on arduino is the common Adalight sketch, it works on pc with Ambibox application, so i think it should work as well on hyperion.
    Anyway I installed hyperion with HyperionConf, and upload as well the hyperion json file but nothing.
    Trying to get log, that's what i got

Code
    ssh out:     cat /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log
    ssh in:     /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

That's my arduino sketch

And that's the Hyperion Json

• That's the problem when I try to execute manually

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # #!/bin/sh
    LibreELEC:~ # LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/hyperion/bin /storage/hy
    perion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    -sh: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

And

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # /storage/hyperion/bin /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond
    -sh: /storage/hyperion/bin: Permission denied
  • I'm going to move my configuration from rPi3 to S905. But .... i'm stuck at the same situation. The same "Not Found" errors while files are at this place.

Code
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond

ends up with

Code
    -sh: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found

but

So it looks like files are in place but sh can't find them? I guess it is simple problem, but i'm blind.

If i add /storage/hyperion/bin to path and invoke hyperiond with my config i see rainbow swirl at start - so config is propper and works.

• Aml support in current hyperion is not the best. Please add
    "priority" : 899
    To aml grabber config section.
    This value must be lower then the value in framegrabber. If no value is written in config then 900 is set.

Spoiler: next major release of hyperion will make that better ...

This won't fix the "/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh: line 2: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond: not found" error right? I am having the same problem but i can't find anything to fix it

https://hyperion-project.org/t…hyperion-not-working.341/

• The file is in the right location and has the execution rights enabled:

• It helped me (s905, amlogic, libreElec, Kodi 16.1):
    1) Installed Hyperion addon in kodi
    2) Moved service.hyperion from
    /storage/.kodi/addons/
    in
    /storage
    and renamed hyperion
    3) Created hyperiond.sh in /storage/hyperion/bin
    with content
    #!/bin/sh
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperiond "$@"
    4) Created autostart.sh in /storage/.config
    with content
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/.config/hyperion.config.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &
    5) Put hyperion.config.json in /storage/.config
    6) Restart

• Ralf000 does your hyperion config work with live tv fullscreen? In my case it lights up while i chose channel and while i switch full screen it turns off like in xbmc menu.

My config works fine.
    Try to change framegrabber section on amlgrabber in config

Code
    "amlgrabber" :
       {
          "priority" : 800,
          "width" : 70,
          "height" : 40,
          "frequency_Hz" : 20.0
       },
  • My config ahave got problems with youtube and live tv. Maybe because of direct moving from rpi to a95x. Here is my config:

Do you think i should tweak something?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!