lightberry hyperion not working right

• I can't seem to get the leds working using the hyperconfig tool. They work, but they are not capturing like it should. I guess it has something to do with the blackborderdetection. It also seems that when using the hyperconfig tool, the leds also respond to the kodi background colors.

When I use the kodi lightberry addon, it works like it should. Colors respond to black borders, leds don't respond to kodi background, but the plugin won't let me set the color mode, and won't let me set the first led to the left bottom.

Can anyone advice me here.

Hyperion.config.json :
    This is the config file of the kodi plugin. Which responds to blackborders, no kodi background light, but can't set it to the right color and right led offset.

Hyperconfigtool_working-hyperion.config.json
    This is the right file where the leds and color mode is set right and is working. Only problem is that it won't use certain leds in e.g lasershow. I guess the problem is borderdetection. This is showing kodi background light (which I don't need)

• Greetings,
    for lightberry support please refer to lightberry. As we can't provide support for this addon.

Our Hyperion config tool is for "our" Hyperion version which is in continuous development. So if you need an older HyperCon version for your lightberry have a look at the lightberry page. I am sorry

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!