LightPack Found but Won't Light

• Hi - very new to all this but I think I'm getting most of it down. I have OpenElec 6.0.3 running on a fresh Pi2 install. I can get Hyperion installed okay and with some fiddling was able to get it to recognize the (generic) Lightpack, but it stops there. It also has a weird bit in the log where it says it both found the device and cannot find the device. If I plug into a PC it is recognized immediately (ie with Prismatik) and seems to work perfectly, but I really want to figure this out for my TV.

The Lightpack has 10 strips of 9 LEDs, I'm not sure if they need to be addressed differently? Any help is appreciated!

Configuration:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]v0gGQH31[/MEDIA]

Log:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]rC1knFwL[/MEDIA]

• This is solved - what I found was that Hypercon is (at least on my system) not always saving/updating values that I don't change. All I did was go through every single field in the Process tab, changing each value up one and then back. After I saved and re-uploaded it works perfectly.

I had an idea that might be the case yesterday since it was still showing WS2801 in the Config file despite showing Lightpack in the app.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!