Looking for fire effect

• This is my first post here, so a big Hello to everybody!

I have hyperion up and running for my TV for a long time now (being extremely happy; thanks to all guys that spend their time in such a wonderful project!).
    Now I would like to add another light for an effect behind my fire place.
    This should play a looped effect simulation a fire from behind the fire place on an ESP8266. Hardware is already set up and running fine.

I searched the net and looked through the existing effects on a script that could be adopted when I found hyperion.ng that will bring effects based on ani.gifs and a fire as an example. This is exactly what I am looking for!

I compiled ng and gave it a try but didn't get it running properly (maybe because forwarding is not working yet oder the ESP8266 needs updated libraries -> that exceeds my knowledge).

Has anyone an idea of how the realize a fire effect with the current version (or a sunrise effect should be the next project after the fire effect)?

• Habe jetzt wieder den Master drauf, da finde ich unter Effekte nur disabled, solid, blink, flash, rainbow und chase.
    Bei offiziellen Release habe ich unter Testing nur disabled, static, chase, rainbow und View Stream.
    Aber Fire, Lightning und Breathe fehlen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!