Mobile Application update

• Hello fellow hyperion users! I am a Computer Science student at a University and I was thinking of writing an application for controlling hyperion to display colors and certain animation. I am planning on writing it on React-Native so that is available on andriod and iOS. So, My question is, whether or not I can get access to the existing application source code, to investigate what commands it sends and go from there? I am doing this just as a side project to improve my skills as well as moving the hyperion further.

Best.

• Hi,

always great if someone wants to contribute in hyperion.
    SInce there is no official ios app for hyperion and the one in the app store is closed source i think you can't get information there.
    The creator of the android app is in this forum as well. Perhabs you can drop him a PM.

If you are thinking about creating a application for hyperion.ng I am happy to help you. I can assist with questions about hyperion and the commands you have to send.
    Just drop me am PM and we can look together into this. I wanted to learn something about react long time now, haha ;)

• Hi,

always great if someone wants to contribute in hyperion.
    SInce there is no official ios app for hyperion and the one in the app store is closed source i think you can't get information there.
    The creator of the android app is in this forum as well. Perhabs you can drop him a PM.

If you are thinking about creating a application for hyperion.ng I am happy to help you. I can assist with questions about hyperion and the commands you have to send.
    Just drop me am PM and we can look together into this. I wanted to learn something about react long time now, haha ;)

I PMed you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!