New UK member - A little help please

• Hi all,

After discovering this project years ago, it seems there is now a way it could work for me! (always had a 4k 60hz system running from my PC - previously only 1080p was a reality)

I want to create a hyperion setup of my own, attached is an image of what my setup is now.

I basically want to use the single output from my AV amp, plop hyperion in the middle, output to my TV, have hyperion working with everything.

I use the media PC for gaming, movies, tv, everything.

I have been reading up and the jist I get is:

AV Amp > Splitter > Rasp Pi with hyperion
    > TV

From what I have read I now need various specific splitters, convertors etc to work with 4k @ 60hz with HDR

Can someone give me a tried and tested list of what actually does work with it as even on this forum it seems a bit of a contradiction depending on what user is doing what!

If someone would be kind enough to take the time to give me a list of things i'd need, with ideally a UK source, and not the HDFury £50,000 ones that would be great, id like to obviously keep this as cheap as I can :D

Hope that's not asking too much

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!