Not working

• Hello
    I have already done a "french talk" post but I repost here to have more answer with English community:
    I try to make working Hyperion on my Fresh Openelec Install (6.0.3) on a Raspberry pi 2.
    to do so, I do the commands bellow:

Code
    mount -o remount,rw /flash
    cd /flash/overlays/
    curl -L --output enable-spi-overlay.dtb --get https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3669512/temp/enable-spi-overlay.dtb
    nano /flash/config.txt

to add at the end of the file

Code
    device_tree_overlay=overlays/enable-spi-overlay.dtb
    dtparam=spi=on

Then

Code
    reboot
    curl -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tvdzwan/hyperion/master/bin/install_hyperion.sh
    sh ./install_hyperion.sh

At this step, I think Hyperion should work.
    I generate my conf file [MEDIA=pastebin]W4b7t6nw[/MEDIA]
    and uploaded it in /storage/hyperion/config

After that I pluged my led (only DI & CI) to my RPI2 as in the picture below:

My power supply is enoughly strong for my built ( 10A, 5V)

So i try to make it works:

Code
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/hyperion/config/hyperion.config.json

the initial rainbow works but the troubles come after...
    I display a full red picture on my Kodi, to test the led. (to test the color order)
    But the led display all the color of the rainbow and white or light off, never stop changing of color, flashing /moving.
    They never stop on a single color.

the result of the previous command is:

Can you please help me ?

• Yes:
    With the framegrabber comment no led light on
    with the framegrabber uncomment the led just gone crazy.

I will make some others tests tonight (playing with the "boot effect" to set the correct RGB order)

• So ...
    My evenings tests: I try to switch the "boot effect" to "Red mood blobs" or "Knight rider" without any effect. Led still flash something like a rainbow.
    I do a fresh install of OSMC on another card. Same result.
    I also notice that the first Led is still light on. even with the deamon stop or the service (osmc).
    I start to think that the problem is my raspberry pi 2
    I will borrow another to a colleague next week
    I will update this threards

• I though it was the rainbow because I saw colors moving
    but not like that :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hello all.
    I just finish a new test on a Raspberry PI 3 following the official Tutorial of Brindosch with the automatic install from the Hypercon application
    My Leds are still crazy.
    I run out of ideas maybe my chinese leds are just crap
    My leds began to be crazy before i solder them (the 160 leds stripes) So my soldering are dismissed

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!