Only white led color appears, looks like dont communicate the arduino

• Hello!
    My setup
    Raspberry pi3 with libreelec
    Arduino uno (chinese clone)
    WS2812B led strip

Well, I will try wery wery lot possibilities but still nothing.
    Firts, i install the led strip correctly, I connect the data cable the arduino data pin 6, with a 470ohm resistor.

Then I install a test arduino sketch. Neopixel strandest. The ledstrip is working well, every colours, rainbow colours. So the arduino controll the led strip well!

Then I will install the right sketch to the arduino. [MEDIA=pastebin]WPEMEyKv[/MEDIA]
    Yes i set the data pin 6, I setting up the baud rate. (I try all possible baud rate), And I set up the number of leds.
    (I try 3 different ambilight arduino sketch, but all of them do the same thign)

I install the hyperion correctly, I set up everything, the number of leds, the baud rate, the TTYUSB0, and etc.
    I send the config to the to the raspberry, [MEDIA=pastebin]hZaq1i9y[/MEDIA]

I make this steps about 100 times, but nothing.

When I push the start stop button at the Hypercon, the white colour run arround my TV and stuck until I pres over the start stop button. When I try to set up any colurs, the log say this

Set color to 255 205 125
    ssh out: /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh -c ffbd83
    ssh in: hyperion-remote:
    ssh in: version : V1.03.3 (brindosch-2fbbcff/2f01dfa-1495880388
    ssh in: build time: Jun 3 2017 02:06:16
    ssh in: Connected to localhost:19444

So it looks like good, but nothing just the white light.

I try an othet ambilight program in windows, the name is ambibox. But still nothing. When I choose the correct COM interface the white colour run arround my TV and stuck in. Like the Hyperion. And when I try to setting up a colour still only the white led lights. So something is working, because the program says connected, and the white colour run aroound, bud I dont know why do this white colur thing.

So i think my hyperion config is good. I think the usb connection or the datapin connection is bad. But this is only an idea. The usb cable is good, because I use this cable to upload the sketch. :( Or myabe the chines arduino is bad? But when i will upload the "test" sketch the arduino work well and I see all colors.

• Thank you! I will try it afternoon. But I think I have different problem, but I dont know why bad. I have an other chinese arduino clone, I was use couple years ago, this arduino controll an Bluetooth RC car, so work well, but I uploaded the ambilight sketch and still nothing. There is no test colours. But when I upload the fast led library test programs, the led strip and both of the old and new arduino works well!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!