problems with last 2 leds

• ive my ambilight now running quite a bit. in total ive 114 leds. everything works fine. just that the last two leds wont light up (ever).

thought it might be a defect led stripe. cut of 4 leds and added 4 new. same thing.

ive power coming in from both ends (5volt 10a).

thought it might be a 3.3 to 5 volt issue so i ordered a level shifter. the level shifter got rid of a different problem (the first led before always was red no matter what. now its fine). however- the issue with the last 2 leds still goes on.

its nothing i couldnt live with, but of course id love to have it perfect. as far as the json file goes: ive tried different baudrate values (from 10000 to 1000000 (right now i have it at 500000).

i tried to copy the last two leds in the file and changed the index numbers to 114 and 115 but that didnt changed the issue.

maybe someone has an idea what else i could try. otherwise it stays as it is right now (im actually quite glad i finally found a perfect config (at least for 112 of 114 leds)

edit: i also once tried a config with 116 leds. it was still the same issue

i somehow think it might rather be a driver or raspberry pi config issue than a hyperion issue but of course i dont know that for sure.

in the raspberry config.txt i added the dt param line and removed a# from a different line (hdmi something something).

oh- im using a raspberry pi 3 and ws2801 leds. like i said- everything else is perfect

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!