Proton not working

• Hi there, i switched from ubuntu to windows with ubuntu bash.
    Manually use hyperion-remote works as aspected, also the boot effect works. After the boot effect, the effect wil stay as static colours, instead of going black , but i can then overwrite that with the hyperion-remote.

But its not grabbing screen from kodi, not in boblight neither in hyperion application.
    Could you tell me what im doing wrong?

Not sure if its allouwed to paste in the forum so:

hyperion.json.config:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]kkhVSwMT[/MEDIA]

hyperion terminal output
    [MEDIA=pastebin]bGtm8sPC[/MEDIA]

with hypercon get log im getting only:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]iQKaHnSE[/MEDIA]

Boblight does say its connected in kodi: I also tried the hyperion for windows app, but also this one is not working.

• so the basic hyperion tool does run, only like my problem discribes it does not take boblight or so.

when i try hyperion-ng on wsl:

[hyperiond LedDevice] <ERROR> The requested device operation is not supported or prohibited by the running operating system. Device disabled.

• Hi,
    It’s me from the wsl thread...
    Today I have tried the old Hyperion app in a bash. I have built it myself with the instructions from the github page. For me the proto-server is working. I use this software to visualize my windows screen: https://hyperion-project.org/t…dows-screen-grabber.1018/

It works fine!
    Greetings Timo

Which windows build are u using exaclty? x32 or 64? this is the axect same setup im using WSL + windows 10 1803 with hyperion screen capture for dx11, still not working do. Whenever i start the hyperion screen capture im getting current border type unknown=0 hor.size=- verti.size=0 not sure what this means do.

Are you using the dx9 or dx11 option?
    Did you used hyperion kodi plugin?
    Does video grabbing works with screen capture program?

Sorry for all those questions, just trying to pin point why mine isnt working

• Which windows build are u using exaclty? x32 or 64? this is the axect same setup im using WSL + windows 10 1803 with hyperion screen capture for dx11, still not working do. Whenever i start the hyperion screen capture im getting current border type unknown=0 hor.size=- verti.size=0 not sure what this means do.

Are you using the dx9 or dx11 option?

i am using the dx11 option with the linked applicaton. The only thing i have changed is the IP-Address to 127.0.0.1

Zitat

Did you used hyperion kodi plugin?

No i only tested the "Hyperion screen capture" Programm for Windows.

Zitat

Does video grabbing works with screen capture program?

Yes i work perfect, with minimal cpu usage.

I used the hypercon to create a config for Hyperion and copied it to the wsl.
    I get the same Message: "current border type unknown=0 hor.size=- verti.size=0" But nevertheless it works for me.

Here is my config File:

• may i ask witch windows 10 build youre using, im not getting anything from support

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!