Random Blue Lights Display Out of Nowhere - Video Attached

• I'm going crazy after having this working beautifully for months. I was just setting up a button on my harmony remote to trigger a Hyperion toggle script (just a bash script that ran the stop/start commands used by Hypercon). Now after a week of configuration testing/validating, uninstalling/reinstalling through Hypercon, bashing my head into the desk, etc... I'm here trying to find out why my setup is all of a sudden glitchy.

Here's a 10 sec youtube video of what is happening:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I discovered on my HDMI grabber/switch from Lightberry, the PAL/NTSC setting is backwards. PAL=NTSC. I thought setting that would be what I needed. Nope.

Here's the screenshot being captured when it's working:

Then after a few times, I'm getting this, so my guess is the HDMI switch/grabber is dropping signal and passing this to the lights? Any thoughts?

Here is the relevant portion of my config:

• My first guess is the splitter is failing.

What type of capture screen do you see when the usb grabber is pluged in to the Pi and the rca connectors let loose? Rainbow or blue?
    However, if blue screen then it maybe it's the grabber failing.

Hope it's of help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!