RPi B 256MB with Raspian Jessie powered via microUSB port
    WS2812b - 208 leds powered with 5 V 15 A
    USB Grabber ID 1b71:3002
    Hdmi splitter
    HDMI2AV

[MEDIA=pastebin]fEvc85QA[/MEDIA]

My hyperion.config.json
    [MEDIA=pastebin]7AdiTxdk[/MEDIA]
    tried with and without commented lines in device section.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

When I use ws2812b driver I get red screen of death and RPi hangs.
    The same thing is with ws281x. So I can not run it with pin 12 - GPIO18.
    I can boot with ws2812b or ws281x when I disconnect grabber then hyperion is failed to start

I have changed driver to ws2812spi and it partialy works.
    I tried it with RPi B 256MB, RPi B+ and borrowed RPi3.

On RPi3 it works for a while and then it generaly loosing backlight of right side of TV but I got also from time to time gap on the bottom(begin of LED string) side instead of this left side.

With RPi B and B+ works without right side (end of LED string) what is more I got LED blinks.
    Booteffect works at start for all leds and setting color of leds from HyperCon also works for all leds.

added to /boot/cmdline.txt line spidev.bufsiz=32768
    Finaly I would like to use Hyperion on RPi B.
    Could you please advise what I do wrong.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey, i believe that everything is ok...those ws2812b leds are just sometimes a little bit tricky...to get rid of this problem without testint to much things would be to get an arduino between the rpi and the leds as a "controller"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!