RPiZero Blackscreen

• Hi, i'm new to hyperion.
    I got my first parts today and i have begun to tinker.
    My Hardware and Software:

-RPi Zero with Raspbian Jessie lite
    -USB Videograbber with UTV007 Chip
    -Hyperion installed with HyperCon

-WLAN USB Stick
    -USB Keyboard

All connected with external powered USB HUB

No LEDs connected, i just want to test the system.
    But i have WS2812B leds for this project.

Super Nintendo as video source

Installation done and i got a screenshot via hyperion-v4l2.
    I got Screenshot with Super Mario World intro picture, so the video grapper and the hyperion installation seems to be ok.

But when i start hyperion i lost my ssh connection and the pi shows a noised purple screen on hdmi which turn into green and than black with no reaction on keyboard inputs.

It is the same if i restart the pi and hyperion is autostared.

Any idea whats wrong?

• Offizieller Beitrag

how much ampere has your PSU for the pi and for the leds? did you connect ground together?

• The problem is gone.
    I inserted the sd card into a pi 3 and boot it, it's worked.
    I reinstalled hyperion with hypercon,i created a new config and put it back into my pi zero.
    And now it's working.

no clue why.

• hi everyone, i am having exactly the same issue with my pi zero w - "But when i start hyperion i lost my ssh connection and the pi shows a noised purple screen on hdmi which turn into green and than black with no reaction on keyboard inputs."

i've installed hyperion with HyperCon, i am using a WS2812b led strip connected to pin 12 on my PI a 2A power for the pi and 5v 8a power for the led strip.

Im selecting a WS2812b for Pi1 as a led type in HyperCon and as soon as i start hyperion with the config file i'm having this purple screen and system hang issue. the only way to fix it back is to delete the hyperion.service completely - this will allow pi to boot back.

Any ideas on how to fix it and be able to start hyperion? thank you very much!

EDIT: if i select ws281x for rpi1/2/3 as a type in my config, all i get is the:

raspberrypi hyperiond[1501]: Unable to initialize ws281x library.

any ideas?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!