Some Kodi questions

• Have anyone tried Kodi Checker with Kodi 17? Even though I have selected to not have colors in the menu the LEDs is active. Also, there is a lot of Kodi connection error. I have enabled the setting "Allow remote control from applications on this system" in Kodi. I think it is the right setting?

I haven't changed anything about the TCP port in Kodi, it should be 9090. I read that you have to change it in advancedsettings.xml, and that I didn't do. So it should be the right port. Don't know if there is some other way to test that the port is open?

Here is the log: [MEDIA=pastebin]ZB8niNrt[/MEDIA]

Is it possible to see the difference between LiveTV and a movie? In 99% of the time I only want ambilight when watching movies. Or if there is a way to map a button on my remote with the keymap.xml to enable/disable Hyperion?

• Plase have a look at the [WIKI]FAQ[/WIKI]
    I never used Live TV, not sure if it is possible to make a difference here.
    You may able to create a script to start and stop the Hyperion service with a remote button

• What is the reason you need to enable both? Not that it matters that much, but seems like a little security bug in maybe Kodi? Since everything is on the same computer only applications on the same systems should have to be enabled.

• Digged in not to deep. Seams like the way hyperion checks it, is the reason for it. It keeps the code handling as short as possible. So it just uses a ip:port. May be possible to rework this to another method of checking. But have no knowledge here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!