Souces switch for hyperion with favorites in Kodi

• Hello, I have a Raspbery Pi 3 with OSMC and Hyperion, the Ambilight works, but what I would like to do, is to use the External Grabber as well as Kodi (internal grabber), would be a simple switchover of the source for Hyperion or simple switching between internal and external grabber.

For this I have the instructions of PowerPi taken. In the favorites of Kodi 3 Buttons creates with which you can turn on then Grabber for Kodi, for external or just turn off Ambilight.

The only button I've got up to now is the Ambilight quit button. Does anyone also run the Raspi with osmc and Hyperion and also uses the Favorites to switchen the sources or maybe has another ingenious solution.

I have no prgramming skill.
    And sorry for the Bad Englisch.

I would be very grateful for help.
    Thank you in advance

• The only button I've got up to now is the Ambilight quit button.

What do you mean with this? You have given up on configuring a button for turning off ambilight?

Cloud you please explain how exactly you accomplished this 3 buttons? Does this buttons trigger a command on the pi? If yes, which commands you have set up?

Regarding another solution for this topic: Sadly I am not familiar with "classic " Hyperion since I joined this project with hyperion. ng but in ng I solved this as follows:

• internal Grabber to a priority lower than external grabber (eg. 890)
    • external grabber priority higher than internal (eg. 900)
    • Install Kodi Plugin and activate the kodi check in hypercon
    • here you can specify that ambilight should be turned off If you are in the menu

Now here is the point where I don't know if normal hyperion have a priority autodetection. If yes Hyperion will switch to priority 900 if kodi is in menu and will switch back to 890 if you play a video in kodi.

• I had a little succes.

If i start the following script in ssh over putty:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    sudo killall hyperiond
    sleep 1
    kodi-send -a "Notification(Hyperion Info,Ambilight Kodi aktiviert,7000,http://powerpi.de/wp-content/uploads/powerpi/powerpi_ambi_thumb_kodi.jpg)"
    /usr/share/hyperion/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.kodi.json
    </dev/null >/dev/null 2>&1 &

Then i see the following log in putty:

the scip thas done what it should do (Hyperion is started in Kodi mode) but now it sems i am in the script, there is no more -> osmc@osmc:~$

Is there a failure in the script?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!