Strange video corruption from screen grabber

• First off sorry if this is in the wrong place. I thought about posting it in Software Support, but I think the problem is likely a hardware issue.

I've recently finished setting up Hyperion with a Raspberry Pi 3 and Arduino Uno. Unfortunately while everything works mostly ok, I noticed a lot of strange colors (mostly green) when playing games or watching videos through the ambilight system. I decided to get a couple screengrabs to see what was being sent to the LEDs, and I discovered a lot of really weird video corruption as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Has anyone had this experience or have suggestions? I couldn't seem to find any similar problems from searching the forums.

Everything works normally aside from this, and in fact many games/movies it's barely noticeable, but in some it's pretty extreme.

Hardware configuration:

• 5v 10A power supply powers LED strip, Raspberry Pi 3 (I/O pins), Arduino Uno (header pins), HDMI2AV Converter, and HDMI Splitter with power distribution board
    • Signal in from PS4 to REI HDMI Splitter
    • HDMI signal to TV and to converter (NTSC mode)
    • Converter RCA to screengrabber
    • Screengrabber plugged into RPi on it's own USB module
    • USB of RPi to Arduino
    • Data pin of Arduino to LED strip

I've included some screenshots of the screengrabs as well as a couple pictures of the setup. If more is needed I can provide then as well (forgive the mess of the enclosure. That's not the final configuration. It's just a mess from troubleshooting).

Also, here is my config file just in case (Left out the LED section so it's not too long):

• I also don't seem to be able to get a picture when I connect the RCA directly into my TV, whereas previously this was possible. Maybe it's the converter? Seems difficult to test the video grabber separately.

• Ok, I just tried it using a new videograbber, and the issue is still there, so the only other piece I can think would be causing it is the HDMI2AV converter...I'll have to try with a new one soon.

• Thats exactly my Problem. My video grabber is powered by usb only, but max output in config.
    I didnt update LibreElec, and dindt install any Drivers... I thought all Drivers are preinstalled on LibreElec... Is this not the case?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!