total noob, lights just doing a light show.

• Howdy all, super new to this, please don't destroy me! So I got my pi3 set up with OSMC and my ws2801's. 23 on left and right and 40 on top with no bottoms. soldered fine, looking good. UTV007 converter, hdmi splitter, the works, hardware wise seems fine. I can grab perfect screenshots in hypercon, adjusted the crop and everything, should be fine, but instead of following the picture my LED's just cycle around like it's a preconfigured demo show. They never follow the picture. They just do their little dance. when the input (mac mni) goes into sleep or idle, they stop doing the dance and just a few corners stay lit in the same color, so they know they should be doing something when the input tells them to. when the input returns from sleep, they just start dancing again. I'm sure its something stupid, as I am fairly stupid at all of this apparently, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    LOG:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]FC7YiGui[/MEDIA]

Config:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]Y1Vf6H8t[/MEDIA]

• Update: Got a bigger power supply thinking that could be it. Still doing the same thing. I downloaded the hyperion app and changed the bulb color to all white. The all turn white but still flicker. I also notice that if I put an all white image on the screen they all mainly turn white as well but flicker. If i drag a white box around the edges of the screen it all flickers but the lights kind of follow the box. It knows what its supposed to do it seems but just isn't doing it. Could it still be power? I only have one end of the strip plugged into power. I assume if that were the case though, most of the lights on that side would work as intended and the ones further from the power supply would have the issue. Any Ideas?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!