UTV007 inconsistent

• Hi, I've been working with this project for the last few weekends and have gotten no where. My setup right now is HDMI cable going to splitter. That splitter then goes to my tv and to converter which goes to the yellow port of grabber. The grabber has been plugged into the pi directly and a powered external usb hub plugged into the pi. Other then that my pi is plugged into a Arduino via usb with the 5th pin used as output.

My problems have been with the grabber as I find it to be horrible inconsistent. For instance tonight for about 5 minutes the grabber worked perfectly and I got an image of the HDMI out in full color, after 5 minutes it become really dark and black and white and then I started getting a black screen completely no output(all of this happened in a matter of minutes so I could not grab screenshots of what the grabber got unfortunately). Other days I'll get only cetin parts of the piture showing up in super bright squares of light randomly around the screenshot and the rest is just black(a little like really dark static but correlating to what's on the screen kind of) .

I've tried switching NSCT and PAL on both the HDMI converter and the Hyperion config file to no avail (when I did get the screen to show up in color for a couple minutes the converter was set to PAL with the config in this post)

My logs and config files are attached as txt files from pastebin, I wasn't sure how to get that working so it embeded nicely.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks for taking the time to read.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!