Which OS should I use?

• Hey! So I decided to start fresh and do a new install of my Raspberry 2 Model B because everything i tried a few months back failed miserably. I also am a huge noob but so i thought why not simply ask you. (BTW thanks for all this, you are awesome for putting your time and work into this!)

What I want to do:
    Control two lights via Smartphone (Hyperion App on iPhone for example)
    One of them is a apa102 led Strip (not connected t a tv, just the lights), the other one are simple leds controlled by PWM (I know I need pi-blaster).

What System should I use?
    What would work best for this? I know that osmc has some problems with pwm for example...

I also saw that there is a guide on how to start two hyperion instances. which system is recommemded to make that work and which one should work good with pi-blaster? Also, where is the best place to get these systems?

Thank you for your time, please excuse my noob questions, I never had any form of education regarding electronics or programming... Thanks! :)

• Thank you! which version of osmc or raspbian? should i use the newest ones?

Do i have to disable analog audio or is that disabled by default?
    I also remember having a few problems when I tried multiple instances of hyperion on osmc and to get Pi-blaster to work there were some things missing on osmc which i had to download to the raspberry. But that was a few months ago. Do you know if this is now working better? Would you recommend one of those or are they pretty much the same?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!