WS2812B

• hi there,

I made the ambilight with the raspberry pi 3 and ws2812b. I put the data input in rpi pin 12. Gnd to pin 6 and power supply. 5v to power supply.

In hyperion I made the hardware like:
    Ws281x.

The leds turns on but no ambilight. I read here on this forum that it is possible to use it without an arduino.

Could somebody help me???

• I've try the same combination :
    without luck. Hyperion crashed during start with a signal 11.
    After long search, the reason should be in the Ws2812 driver... and the driver shouldn't supported anymore around 1year. Interesting thing is, that a small test, where the driver must build by your one, works without problems.
    Before I build the PWM test, Hyperion couldn't connect the Json Server. After build, Hyperion crashed also with signal 11.
    Fact: You have always somethings between the PI and the LED stripes: a Levelshifter or Pegel Wandler.... Instead of this, I've used an Arduino Nano with an USB onboard and reconfigure the LED's as Adalight

• I've try the same combination :
    without luck. Hyperion crashed during start with a signal 11.
    After long search, the reason should be in the Ws2812 driver... and the driver shouldn't supported anymore around 1year. Interesting thing is, that a small test, where the driver must build by your one, works without problems.
    Before I build the PWM test, Hyperion couldn't connect the Json Server. After build, Hyperion crashed also with signal 11.
    Fact: You have always somethings between the PI and the LED stripes: a Levelshifter or Pegel Wandler.... Instead of this, I've used an Arduino Nano with an USB onboard and reconfigure the LED's as Adalight

Many thanks for your message. I think a lot of people will use this answer of you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!