Automatic switch-off light function

• I have the problem that my framegrabber seems to output a static image ("rainbow") permanently, even when connected devices are off. As a result, the automatic switch-off functions in Hyperion.ng do not work.
    Wouldn't it be possible to implement a function, that if the output remains constant/unchanged for 5 minutes or so, the lights are automatically switched off?
    That also helps to save energy...

• I agree, it'd be very convenient.
    There is already a black border detection, I wonder if it'd be possible to do detection for some of the stripes of the rainbow, using the same concept.
    Too avoid using too much power it could be checked only once in a while.

• For my opinion the energy saving function could check If the grabber content is static for a certain, adjustable time period and then Hyperion switches off the lights. After receiving a HDMI Signal again, the lights should turn on again.

• For my opinion the energy saving function could check If the grabber content is static for a certain, adjustable time period and then Hyperion switches off the lights. After receiving a HDMI Signal again, the lights should turn on again.

True, that'd make a kind of Universal solution. No matter the image pattern.
    The issue is that the threshold and timing might make it a not very reactive solution. Because you'd need a timer long enough to avoid accidental triggers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!